2. What are cookies?
3. What are scripts?
4. What is a web beacon?
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
6.2 Analytical cookies
6.3 Advertising cookies
6.4 Social media buttons
7. Placed cookies
|Purpose pending investigation|
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
10. Contact details